Here is the new version of iceScrum!
These bugs are now fixed:
- iceScrum hangs after changing languages.
- Wrong display in auto done stories.
- Lack of traces in exceptions.
- Missing info.png.
Enjoy some new features:
- Dependencies between stories. e.g. a story B that depends on the story A cannot be ranked in the backlog or planned in a sprint before the story A. Circular dependencies aren’t allowed.
- Custom tags on features, stories, tasks and actors.
- Unified search view: Finder. Only on tags for the moment.
- Sandbox widget (allows to accept stories to backlog, accept as feature or accept as urgent task by drag and drop).
- New chart: sprint burnup in points (accessible from sprint plan and dashboard).
- States for features: todo, in progress, done (computed according to the state of their stories).
- Automatic display of backlog widget in release plan (for PO – SM only).
- QR codes on published postits (permalink to the corresponding story).
- UI improvements: resizable widgets, toggle done tasks…
- Sprint burndown in hours now accessible from dashboard.
- Better readability of the parking lot chart.
- Desktop notifications (HTML5).
- Client-side performance improvements.
In parallel with this community version, we release a new version of iceScrum Pro. iceScrum Pro enhance iceScrum with useful features for organizations:
- Integration of your favorite source code management tools: Git, SVN, GitHub and Google Code.
- LDAP integration.
- User interface for administration of iceScrum’s settings, projects and users.
- Chat client with OAuth authentication for Google Talk, Windows Live, Facebook Chat and custom jabber server.*
- Roadmap view to organize your features.*
- Copy a story from one project to another.*
- More to come…
* New feature
This version is already available for iceScrum Cloud users.
Kagilum & iceScrum team.