UPDATE : R5#2.2 published in order to fix regression from R5#2 & R5#2.1 :
- IE9 Support.
- Error displayed on sprint plan for task with a name and no description.
Some improvements brought by iceScrum R5#2.1:
- Big improvements on client-side performances.
- Fixed SQL Server support.
- Fixed cache issues on webservices.
- Fixed import issue with .zip archives.
- Fixed error display when opening a wrong URL.
- Fixed Java 7 support.
iceScrum Pro also gets some improvements:
- Usernames cannot be updated anymore in the administration panel.
- Fixed dates and states on story copied from one project to another.
- Fixed bug in chat: some co-workers weren’t recognized.