This version brings fixes for the following bugs:
- Widgets aren’t closed when the corresponding window is opened.
- Widget cannot be resized when they have 3 or less elements.
- Sometimes, when updating the dates of a release, a previous release is updated with wrong dates.
- Unexpected behavior on project creation (date reset, error).
- Some elements aren’t updated in the browser, refresh is needed.
- Display errors with Chrome 22.
- It’s impossible to delete all tags on an element.
- The import wizard doesn’t close after import.
- No refresh on sprint activation/closing.
- Wrong behavior of archived products.
- Stories report generates sprint report instead.
- Displayed postits instead of row after a search and table view selected
- In some projects, commits aren’t saved in iceScrum.
- It’s impossible to enter usernames when creating users in the user administration.
- iceScrum settings aren’t properly saved on Windows.
- It’s impossible to change the sprint filter when having a big team (> 15 members).
Here are some improvements:
- Tags are now displayed in the task details view.
- Anonymous connection is now available for LDAP, Manager credentials are no longer needed.
- LDAP Group search can now be disabled (recommended because group search isn’t used for the moment).